Friday 12 May 2017

FMP: Final Roughs and Thoughts

So I'm very stressed and running out of time, BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE!! I originally envisioned producing a 'body of work' as a final piece, but the body as such is more contained within my sketchbook, and I am just presenting it in a concertina format.

Here is a rough sketch, I initially intended on producing six pages, but have resorted to five (quality not quantity), which will consist of five different themes/reasons why tourists visit Amsterdam. These are Anne Frank's house, the Red Light District, Cannabis Coffee Shops, Obscure museums (cheese) and Cycling. I aim to show the buildings of each on the front, because architecture is the reason that I visited Amsterdam, and give facts about each on the back.

At this stage, I kind of see this as a more personal project rather than what I initially intended which was a tourist pack, but its funny how things turn out isn't it! Either way, I have confidence that I will produce a high quality outcome in the time I have left, so without further ado I shall get making.



No comments:

Post a Comment